THE FOUNDRY GALLERY IS AVAILABLE TO HIRE
The Foundry Gallery is a contemporary gallery space which can be used for exhibitions by artists, gallerists and curators who are looking for a gallery space to rent in the heart of Chelsea, London. The Foundry Gallery is available to hire as a 'dry rental' in between our exhibition programme for a minimum of 1 calendar week. The cost for 1 calendar week is £800. This does not include VAT which is added at 20%.
Please email us with the dates that we have available for 2017 / 2018.
- The Foundry Gallery comprises approximately 25.4 square metres with pale wooden floors and high ceilings with white painted walls.
- Work can be hung directly onto the walls. We can advice on fixings but these will be provided by yourself.
- The front of the gallery was originally a shop front with full-height windows that has a hanging rail that can be used to show paintings, photographs and prints. Along with a tall sash window towards the rear of the gallery, we have good natural light.
- There is access through the back of the gallery to a small courtyard out-door space.
- The gallery has a lighting system with a combination of bulbs and fittings to suit your needs.
- There is access to welfare facilities and high-speed wi-fi connection.
- There is no off-road parking.
we do not include:
- Public liability insurance for £2,000,000 which must be provided by the hirer
- Insurance of artwork whilst on the premises
- Taking payment for artwork or PDQ machines
- Invigilation staff / Gallery staff
- Private View staff
- Storage for artwork
- Audio Visual equipment
- Tools for hanging artwork
- Scale drawing of the gallery
- The gallery is approximately 25.4 square metres
- We have a 3D model of the gallery available (Sketchup) Please email us if you would like to receive one via email.
Top : Elevation A | Bottom: Elevation C Top : Elevation B | Bottom: Elevation D